High energy and vitamin dense, dried mealworms are the ideal way to offer your local wild birds the well-balanced diet they need to remain healthy and thrive throughout the year. Our mealworms are:
- 100% premium, natural mealworms with no additives
- Guaranteed 470 calories per 100g
- Ideal for attracting Goldfinches, Blue Tits and Coal Tits
- Delivered in Gripseal resealable bags for your convenience
Bird species that typically enjoy Dried Mealworms include: Blackbird, Blackcap, Blue Tit, Coal Tit, Dunnock, Goldfinch, Great Tit, Great Spotted Woodpecker, House Sparrow, Long-Tailed Tit, Nuthatch, Robin, Siskin, Starling, Tree Sparrow, and more
How to feed Dried Mealworms to Bird?
Mealworms are suitable for feeding by a table, feeder or even just scattered on the ground. However, if you want to give your garden birds an extra tasty treat, soak your mal worms in warm water to make them extra juicy.
Why are Dried Mealworms good for birds?
Many birds are insectivorous, meaning they live off a healthy balance of both seeds and a range of insects. This can make it hard for birds such as the Blue Tit or Robin when worms and other insects are in low supply. The benefits of dried mealworms include:
- Very easy to store when compared to live mealworms
- Packed full of natural proteins and fats, along with other oils and vitamins
- Helps provide a balanced diet for insectivorous birds
Packaging: Choose from a variety of weight options ranging from 1L to 5L Resealable Tubs