Protect your lawn from moss and clovers with this specifically designed moss-killing iron sulphate (Ferrous Sulphate) from Feeds & Seeds.
How do I use this iron sulphate to kill moss?
- 100% moss killing guarantee
- Test and approved by our in-house garden team
Can be applied either dry or diluted with water
- Delivered in resealable Gripseal bags
- Available in sizes from 250g up to 20 kg
If rain is forecast, we recommend sprinkling roughly 5g to 10g of iron sulphate per square metre of lawn.
If no rain is forecast, we recommend dissolving 10g of iron sulphate in one litre of water and then watering at a rate of one litre per square metre.
For example, if no rain is forecast:
- For a 10m2 lawn, use a maximum of 100g of iron sulphate in 10 litres of water
- For a 100m2 lawn, use a maximum of 1kg of iron sulphate in 100 litres of water
- For a 1000m2 lawn, use a maximum of 10kg of iron sulphate in 1000 litres of water