- Fast to establish, offering guaranteed results in a matter of weeks
- Specifically designed for UK summer and autumn weather
- Sowing rate (new lawn: 50g/m2 - patching up: 35g/m2)
- Delivered in resealable Gripseal bags
What is your fast-growing grass seed made from?
This fast-growing grass seed is made up of:
50% strong creeping red fescue
50% dwarf perennial ryegrass
How much grass seed do I need for my lawn?
- If you’re sowing a new lawn, we recommend using 50g of seed per 1m2
- If you’re patching up an old lawn, we recommend using 35g of seed per 1m2
For example, if your garden is a 10m2 garden, we recommend 500g of lawn seed.
It doesn’t matter too much if you oversow or undersow, but if you’re not seeing desired growth after a few weeks, then maybe resow areas that look a little patchy.
The first cut - when should I mow?
Letting your grass grow to the right height before mowing it is essential to its future growth. Our recommendation is:
Spring and summer use - 2.5-3cm
Autumn and winter use - 3-5cm
What our customers have to say...
"The seeds work and work fast. The method I used was simple, spread the seed on the soil, water, then rake into the soil and water every day until grass is 2 or 3 inches. I'm not in anyway a gardening expert but I now have grass and i didn't before and maybe a expert gardener could get this seed to grow even faster 😉."
Lytham St Annes
"The grass seed started to grow after 5 days. Brilliant."
"Delivered on time, nice resealable bag, started seeing results after about 10 days"