Offer your birds the high energy, protein-packed feed they need to thrive with premium-grade sunflower hearts from Feeds & Seeds. Our sunflower hearts are:
- Premium quality whole sunflower hearts, no chips or filler seed guaranteed
- No grow, no mess guaranteed
- Ideal for attracting Finches, Sparrows, Nuthatches and Tits
- Packaged in recyclable Gripseal resealable bags for your convenience
Bird species that typically enjoy Sunflower Hearts include: Finches, Sparrows, Nuthatches and Tits. Pretty much all birds enjoy sunflower hearts, so you will be surprised by the wide range of bird species this seed attracts.
How to feed Sunflower Hearts to birds?
Our sunflower hearts are suitable for feeding by a table, feeders or simply scattering on the ground. The perfect no grow, no mess bird feed.
Why are Sunflower Hearts good for birds?
Packed with healthy oils, protein and high energy fats, Sunflower Hearts are a much sought-after treat for birds throughout all seasons of the year. The benefits of providing Sunflower Hearts include:
- Highly sought-after seed that will attract a wide variety of birds to your garden
- High energy bird seed that will help birds thrive during spring and winter seasons
- Packed with a variety of nutrients that help chicks and young birds grow
Packaging: Choose from a variety of weight options ranging from 500g to 25 kg. All our bird feed is packed in resealable Grip Seal pouches for your convenience, which can be used for a variety of further purposes or recycled.