- Premium quality whole sunflower hearts, no chips or filler seed guaranteed
- No grow, no mess guaranteed
- Ideal for attracting Finches, Sparrows, Nuthatches and Tits
- Packaged in recyclable Gripseal resealable bags for your convenience
How to feed Sunflower Hearts to birds?Our sunflower hearts are suitable for feeding by a table, feeders or simply scattering on the ground. The perfect no grow, no mess bird feed.
Why are Sunflower Hearts good for birds?Packed with healthy oils, protein and high energy fats, Sunflower Hearts are a much sought-after treat for birds throughout all seasons of the year. The benefits of providing Sunflower Hearts include:
- Highly sought-after seed that will attract a wide variety of birds to your garden
- Great value bird feed, choose bulk 25kg sunflower hearts for the best savings
- High energy bird seed that will help birds thrive during spring and winter seasons
- Packed with a variety of nutrients that help chicks and young birds grow
Packaging: Choose from a variety of weight options ranging from 500g to 25 kg. All our bird feed is packed in resealable Grip Seal pouches for your convenience, which can be used for a variety of further purposes or recycled.
What our customers have to say...
"We love watching the birds in our garden and these are the big favourite of the goldfinches and green finches who visit our garden. Also popular with blue tits and great tits."
"If my garden birds could speak, they'd want you to know that these are currently their favourite treats."
"The Goldfinches really love this stuff. There have been times when up to 10 goldfinches have been on the feeder at once, joined by robins, all sorts of tits, sparrows etc."