High energy and vitamin dense, dried mealworms are the ideal way to offer your local wild birds the well-balanced diet they need to remain healthy and thrive throughout the year. Our mealworms are:
Bird species that typically enjoy Dried Mealworms include:
- 100% premium, natural mealworms with no additives
- Guaranteed 470 calories per 100g
- Ideal for attracting Goldfinches, Blue Tits and Coal Tits
- Delivered in Gripseal resealable bags for your convenience
Blackbird, Blackcap, Blue Tit, Coal Tit, Dunnock, Goldfinch, Great Tit, Great Spotted Woodpecker, House Sparrow, Long-Tailed Tit, Nuthatch, Robin, Siskin, Starling, Tree Sparrow, and more
How to feed Dried Mealworms to Bird?
Mealworms are suitable for feeding by a table, feeder or even just scattered on the ground. However, if you want to give your garden birds an extra tasty treat, soak your mal worms in warm water to make them extra juicy.
Why are Dried Mealworms good for birds?
Many birds are insectivorous, meaning they live off a healthy balance of both seeds and a range of insects. This can make it hard for birds such as the Blue Tit or Robin when worms and other insects are in low supply. The benefits of dried mealworms include:
- Very easy to store all year round when compared to live mealworms
- Packed full of natural proteins and fats, along with other oils and vitamins that are ideal for bird breeding and fledgling season
- Helps provide a balanced diet for insectivorous birds
Best Bird Feeder for Dried Mealworms
The best bird feeder for mealworms is a dome feeder. This feeder keeps your mealworms dry, while also offering insectivorous birds like the Blue Tit a place to perch while they feed. You can also use ground feeders or regular seed feeders. Packaging:
Choose from a variety of weight options ranging from 100g to 12.55kg.