Crafted from a nutritious mixture of real dried mealworms, human-grade suet and fresh peanut flour, our ready-for-pecking mealworm suet pellets are the ideal way to treat your garden birds to a protein-packed feast.
- Premium Mealworm Flavoured Suet Pellets for birds
- Made from real British dried mealworms
- Cheaper alternative to feeding dried mealworms
- Feed by table, feeder or simply scattered on the ground
- Packed in resealable Gripseal bags for your convenience
Birds that typically love our berry-based suet pellets include:
Robins, Wrens, Tits, Blackbirds and Song Thrushes. Any bird that is insectivorous will enjoy mealworm-based suet pellets.
What are your mealworm suet pellets made from?
We care a lot about our birds so have spent a lot of time perfecting our suet recipes. As such, we can’t give a direct breakdown of our exact recipe. However, the main ingredients include:
- Dried Mealworms
- Human-grade suet (what works for us, should work for our feathered friends)
- Peanut flower
We don’t use wheat-based flour as we find this product tends to attract a large variety of unwanted birds such as pigeons.
Why are mealworm-based suet pellets good for birds?
There are a variety of reasons why you may choose a mealworm-based suet pellet over other suet alternatives. These include:
- Mealworm based suet pellets are a cheaper alternative to feeding Dried Mealworms
- Offering mealworms in a suet based form can help aid the metabolism of feeds with a higher fat and oil content
- Mealworm based suet is a reliable source of feed for wild birds at any time of year
- Beak size nibbles are suitable for both adult and fledgling birds
What animals can I feed mealworm-based suet pellets?
We would only recommend feeding mealworm-based suet pellets to:
- Wild birds
What animals should I NOT feed mealworm-based suet pellets?
Suet can be quite harmful to a dog's digestive system, so it's best to avoid feeding to dogs.. It's also recommended to avoid feeding mealworms or mealworm-based food products to hedgehogs.
Packaging: Choose from a variety of weight options ranging from 500g to 20 kg. All our bird feed is packed in resealable Grip Seal pouches for your convenience, which can be used for a variety of further purposes or recycled.