Packed with vitamins such as magnesium, copper and zinc, this seed is great for helping support a bird’s all-round health while also aiding digestion of other oil-dense seeds and nuts. Our white millet is:
- Premium, vitamin-rich White Millet for birds
- Ideal for enticing sparrows and reed buntings to your garden
- High quality, fresh produce sourced in the UK
- Packed in resealable Gripseal bags for your convenience
Bird species that typically enjoy White Millet include: Sparrows, Reed Buntings, Budgerigars, Finches, Canaries, Parrots, Parakeets
What is White Millet?
White Millet is an all-season grass that grows in the UK and around the world. The particular seed that birds eat is quite small and hard.
Why is White Millet good for birds?
White millet has a hard outer shell which is quite hard to break. This allows other smaller birds such as Sparrows or Finches to compete for feeders they otherwise might not get access to. Further benefits include:
- Packed with vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, copper and zinc
- The easy grow nature of the feed makes it affordable when compared to other seeds - Highly alkaline carbohydrate, making it easier for your birds to digest
Packaging: Choose from a variety of weight options ranging from 1kg to 25kg. All our bird feed is packed in resealable Grip Seal pouches for your convenience, which can be used for a variety of further purposes or recycled.