Treat your feathered friends to these delicious high fat, high energy Apple Flavoured suet pellets from Feeds&Seeds. Our Suet Pellets are:
- Made from real British dried apples
- Beak-sized, making it easier for your birds to take away to feed
- Premium quality, ensuring the pellets are easy for birds to digest and metabolise
- Packed in resealable Gripseal bags for your convenience.
Birds that typically love our berry-based suet pellets include:
Great Tits, Blue Tits, Coal Tits, and Long Tailed Tit, Robins, Starlings, Wrens, Blackbirds and Thrushes (and more!)
What are your apple-based suet pellets made from?
We care a lot about our birds so have spent a lot of time perfecting our suet recipes. The main ingredients include:
- Wheat Flour
- Peanut Flour
- Oat Flour
- Millet Flour
- Dried Apple
Why are apple-based suet pellets good for birds?
There are a variety of reasons why you may choose an apple-based suet pellet over other suet alternatives. These include:
- Berries are very easy for the birds to digest and can help aid the metabolism of feeds with a higher fat and oil content
- Apple-based suet is a reliable source of feed for wild birds at any time of year
- Beak size nibbles are suitable for both adult and fledgling birds
Packaging: Choose from a variety of weight options ranging from 500g to 20 kg. All our bird feed is packed in resealable Grip Seal pouches for your convenience, which can be used for a variety of further purposes or recycled.