Made using a delicate blend of dried mealworms, human-grade suet and peanut flower, these suet pellets come ready for pecking and will offer your local insectivorous birds the energy-dense treat they need to remain healthy and thrive.
- 100% premium insect and mealworm based Suet Pellets for birds
- Made from real dried insects and mealworms
- Ideal for attracting Goldfinches, Blue Tits and Coal Tits
- Delivered in Gripseal resealable bags for your convenience
Birds that typically love our insect-based suet pellets include:
Great Tits, Blue Tits, Coal Tits, and Long Tailed Tit, Robins, Starlings, Wrens, Blackbirds and Thrushes
What are your insect-based suet pellets made from?
We care a lot about our birds so have spent a lot of time perfecting our suet recipes. As such, we can’t give a direct breakdown of our exact recipe. However, the main ingredients include:
- Dried Mealworms
- Human-grade suet (what works for us, should work for our feathered friends)
- Peanut flower
We don’t use wheat-based flour as we find this product tends to attract a large variety of unwanted birds such as pigeons.
Why are insect-based suet pellets good for birds?
Insect-based suet pellets naturally attract a wider range of insectivorous birds. They’re also:
- Packed with healthy oil and fats which are essential to a bird’s healthy diet
- Easy to store and manage, allowing you to save money by buying bigger quantities
- Easier to digest than dried mealworms alone meaning it can be metabolised faster and offer birds a quicker and longer-lasting burst of energy
Packaging: Choose from a variety of weight options ranging from 500g to 20 kg. All our bird feed is packed in resealable Grip Seal pouches for your convenience, which can be used for a variety of further purposes or recycled.